Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Upcoming Projects

Fun things I have been storing away until I found a free moment! I can't take credit for any of these ideas, they have been found all over and sadly I wasn't paying attention to where I got them from.

I am always helping with showers; wedding or baby; and this is a GREAT idea!


I love this apron. I enjoy having people over for get togethers and it's always hard to be finishing up cooking and not get your clothes dirty! This apron would keep things clean... and be just as cute as the outfit!

Okay... who isn't in LOVE with this rug! and I actually can give credit for this one! Natalie Malan did a great job with this!


And since it is July, and we all know that Christmas is right around the corner-- This is something else I want to do! I adore this design.




And last but not least something new that is in the store! I love this crib set, and it is a custom order! So if you have a little one on the way come on over to the store! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27885267




2 comments:

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i've seen the diaper tower before but the elephant is a perfect touch!!

Ashley said...

I thought so too! It makes it ten times cuter!

Post a Comment